- Air-conditioned, en suite cabins on board our hand-picked vessels
- Return flights from London. Regional flights and Eurostar are available on selected cruises.
- All-Inclusive - Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily are taken onboard the ship. Tables seat 6 people, so you'll be able to converse and socialise with new friends, whilst never feeling crowded together. Tea and coffee are available on board ship as well as unlimited soft drinks and alcoholic drinks, including a variety of wines and beer, both during meals and at the bar. (Premium brands are available at an extra cost).
- Entertainment on board your ship
- Return transfers to/from airport/station to ship
- Complete Financial Protection: Fully ABTA & ATOL protected
A visa is not required for your entry into France. Further advice should be sought from the applicable tourist authority for other nationalities and for general queries. We strongly advise you check your destinations' Tourist Board or Embassy for the most up-to-date guidelines regarding passport validity.
You must obtain suitable travel insurance prior to departure. Mercury Holidays is partnered with Holiday Extras which offer insurance at the following prices:
|Age in Years||Up to 64||65 - 74||75 - 85|
|Up to 10 days cover||£21||£42||£62|
For all persons 86 years and over, please contact us for insurance prices. Please ensure you provide us with the name of your insurer, policy number and their 24 hour emergency contact number as soon as possible. Mercury Holidays will not be liable for any costs incurred by you due to your failure to take out suitable travel insurance from the date of booking.
If booking more than 90 days before departure a deposit of £250pp will need to be paid at the time of booking with the full amount payable 90 days prior to departure. The deposit applies to adults and children. If you are within 90 days of travel then the full balance of the holiday will be payable.
Health and Vaccinations
It is your responsibility to check any health and vaccination requirements applicable to your booked arrangements. We can only provide general information about this. Health and hygiene facilities and disease risks vary from country to country. You should take health advice about your own needs as early as possible and in good time before your departure. Sources of information include; www.fco.gov.uk, http://travelhealthpro.org.uk/, www.hpa.org.uk, your General Practitioner or a specialist clinic.
This cruise is accessible to most people with an average level of fitness. It involves some climbing of steep steps, and getting on and off boats. This tour is not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties.
An English speaking Cruise Director will be on board your cruise to help with any queries that you may have. They will not accompany you on land, this will be your free time to explore each city at your leisure. Airport transfers will be with an English speaking driver.
The currency in France is the Euro, We recommend that you exchange your currency before you leave the UK, however cash machines are available in all the major cities to withdraw money in the local currency.
You will need to take some extra money with you to cover any dinners where these are not mentioned on your itinerary and personal purchases, such as souvenirs, extra drinks and snacks. Approximately £200-£300 will be sufficient for the duration of the tour.